Just some random thoughts on how much time I have per week, not counting weekends. How I spend my week:
24 hours x 5 = 120 hours a week total.
- 40 (8 hours of sleep x 5)
- 13 (avg. of 2.5 hours a day for food/cooking/eating with people)
- 12 (class time per week)
- 6 (internship time per week)
- 7.5 (about 1.5 hours traveling time on bus, walking to class, waiting for classes, etc. per day)
- 7.5 (1.5 hours a day total for shower, bathroom stuffs, getting ready, brushing teeth, etc.)
- 5 (ideally 1 hour a day exercising)
- 5 (avg. of 1 hour misc. a day: getting lost, shopping, texting, email, writing down stuff, emergencies, etc.)
- 4 (misc. Aphio, hangout with friends, frisbee games, reading, making pillows, etc.etc.etc.)
= 20 hours.
So I’m taking 3 classes. They suggest at least 2 hours a day per class, so I really should be doing 6 hours of studying a day.
Because there’s only 20 hours left, that’s 4 hours per day that should be spent studying.
Ah. So that’s where all my time goes. Well, at least there are weekends….to catch up on the 10 hours of studying that isn’t done during the week. Lol, and my schedule isn’t really even that bad compared to other people’s…